Three modes in one
Nintendo Switch is designed to fit your life, transforming from home console to portable system in a snap.
- TV mode - Dock your Nintendo Switch to enjoy HD gaming on your TV.
- Tabletop mode - Flip the stand to share the screen, then share the fun with a multiplayer game.
- Handheld mode - Pick it up and play with the Joy‑Con™ controllers attached.
This is Joy‑Con™
The included Joy‑Con controllers give you total gameplay flexibility.
- Choose your control style - One controller or two, vertical or sideways, attached to the console or separate. You can play multiple ways, depending on the game.
- Share with a friend - Pass a single Joy‑Con to a friend for instant two-player fun. Or invite friends to bring their own for a gaming party**!
- Try something new - HD Rumble puts you in the game with physical feedback, while the IR Motion Camera opens up new experiences like Nintendo Labo.
Better together: Multiplayer gaming options
Local co-op - Play on the big screen at home with friends.
Local wireless - Link up to eight Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite systems together to play multiplayer games anywhere.
Online play - Team up or face off with others online in compatible games with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
More system features
Nintendo eShop - Find and buy digital versions of full games and DLC.
News - Get the latest game updates, announcements, and more with this up-to-date news feed.
Album - Easily take and save screenshots using the Capture Button. Then view, add text, and share to social networks from your album.