|Manufacturer product number||MCM-H500P-MGNN-S11
|Form factor||Full Tower
|Size||544 x 542 x 242mm|
|Motherboard Support||Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX, E-ATX (supports up to 12” x 10.7” motherboards)|
|Radiator Support||120 / 140 / 240 / 280 / 360mm (Top)
120 / 140 / 240 / 280 / 360mm (Front)
120/ 140mm (Back)
|Clearance||CPU Cooler: 190mm
PSU (ATX): 250mm
Every serious gaming system requires a substantial amount of airflow. Not just for freshly built rigs, but also for upgrading hardware in the future. The MasterCase H500P Mesh ARGB ATX PC case was engineered for exactly that. Now, with dual 200mm ARGB fans, premium addressable lighting comes pre-installed—one upgrade checked off.
Mesh spans the entire front to provide an unrestricted pathway for air, fed to the two massive fans behind the panel. The top panel, however, is only partially mesh since a completely open top panel causes heated air to recirculate, degrading performance. Airflow is quite literally optimized, with an abundance of fresh air entering the system while hot air is exhausted through precise routes.
Whether extreme water-cooling or air-cooling is the preferred method, the MasterCase H500P Mesh ARGB delivers versatility, performance, and customizability with ARGB lighting for good measure.
- Dual 200mm ARGB Fans – The iconic, addressable RGB fans are the core of the H-Series in design and function, capable of operating quietly while moving high volumes of air due to their size.
- Mesh Front Panel – Two layers of mesh make up the entire front panel to maximize airflow. A finer layer filters out dust while the steel mesh reinforces its structure.
- Build By Design – The transparent top panel and tempered glass side panel flaunt the hardware & fans, while the cable covers, PSU shroud, and cable management space hide the clutter.
ARGB Lighting System – The pre-installed ARGB fans can be managed by either the motherboard or an included controller, connected by the included splitter, to create a comprehensive ARGB lighting system.
Certified compatible with: ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI and ASRock motherboards.
- Tempered Glass Side Panel – Gaming hardware, custom-loop cooling, and the pure pride of the builder is shown in panoramic view through an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel.
- Versatile Cooling Options – Two additional 200mm fans can be mounted on the top panel for a display of 4 x 200mm fans in total. Compatible with 360mm radiators in both the top and front panel, cooling components have the potential to go beyond the enthusiast level.
- Vertical Graphics Card Compatible – Two additional PCI slots at the rear enable one graphics card to be mounted in the vertical position with an optional riser cable.
*Product photos are for illustrative purposes only and are illustrative. The colors, inscriptions, parameters, dimensions, sizes, functions, and/or any other properties of the original products may look different from reality due to their visual characteristics, so please refer to the product properties specified in the product descriptions. If you have any questions, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook messages or phone: +370 652 54145
Warranty: 24 months for natural persons / 12 months for legal entities