|Manufacturer product number||MCB-D500D-KGNN-S00
|Form factor||Mid Tower|
|Size||493 x 469 x 217mm|
|Motherboard Support||Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX, SSI CEB, E-ATX (up to 12” x 10.7” motherboards)|
|Radiator Support||120 / 240 / 360mm (Top)
120 / 140 / 240 / 280 / 360mm (Front)
|Clearance||CPU Cooler: 165mm
PSU (ATX): 180mm, 295mm (w/o drive cage)
Design of the E-ATX MasterBox TD500 Mesh adds a new dimension to PC lighting through contour and form, providing custom-built systems a presentation beyond flat, two-dimensional panels. The Crystalline Tempered Glass side panel features a design that interacts with component lighting, precision engineered for both its toughness and its aesthetics through CNC machining.Polygonal Mesh takes its form from Cooler Master’s Fine Mesh technology—simultaneously providing high airflow, dust filtration, and a strengthened structure. Lighting from the three included ARGB fans respond to the contour of the mesh depending on the viewing angle. Advanced technology is set firmly into fine art as the MasterBox TD500 Mesh carves its own path to the bleeding edge.
- Polygonal Mesh – Crafted from Cooler Master’s Fine Mesh technology, Polygonal Mesh features a three-dimensional contour and is also capable of simultaneously providing high airflow and dust filtration.
- Crystalline Tempered Glass – A crystalline design spans the edges of the tempered glass side panel, precision engineered for strength as well as aesthetics.
Triple ARGB Fans – Three addressable RGB fans flood the Polygonal Mesh front panel with lighting while providing considerable airflow to the system.
Certified compatible with: ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI and ASRock motherboards.
- Dual 360mm Radiator Support – For enthusiast-grade cooling, two 360mm radiators are supported on the top and front panel to keep the most extreme systems cool.
- Versatile Cooling Options – Support for up to seven 120mm fans and 360mm front and top radiator support ensure that performance is not compromised.
- Room For Upgrades – Support for up to a 410mm graphics card, a 165mm CPU cooler, and up to a 180mm PSU in length provides room for upgrades to stay ahead of the game.
*Product photos are for illustrative purposes only and are illustrative. The colors, inscriptions, parameters, dimensions, sizes, functions, and/or any other properties of the original products may look different from reality due to their visual characteristics, so please refer to the product properties specified in the product descriptions. If you have any questions, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook messages or phone: +370 652 54145
Warranty: 24 months for natural persons / 12 months for legal entities