|Manufacturer product number||MCB-B511D-KGNN-RGA|
|Form factor||Mid Tower
|Size||496 x 469 x 217 mm|
|Motherboard Support||Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX, SSI CEB, E-ATX (up to 12” x 10.7” motherboards)|
|Radiator Support||120 / 240 / 360mm (Top)
120 / 140 / 240 / 280 / 360mm (Front)
120 mm (Back)
|Clearance||CPU Cooler: 165mm
PSU (ATX): 180mm
With the MasterBox MB511 ARGB ATX PC case, systems built for high demand gaming can breathe easy through the Fine Mesh front panel. Along with the aggressive intakes in front, there is also ventilation on the top panel for added thermal support.
Cooler Master’s signature Fine Mesh makes up the entire front panel, proven to provide generous airflow while simultaneously filtering out dust—this not only keeps gaming systems cool but also clean. The internal layout was engineered for high compatibility for the latest gaming hardware while also accounting for future upgrades. Build versatility is supplemented by out-of-the-box ARGB lighting, ensuring that any gaming system built inside the MasterBox MB511 ARGB looks as good as it performs.
- Fine Mesh Front Panel – Cooler Master’s Fine Mesh design on the front panel is proven to provide proficient airflow while filtering out dust.
- Mesh Intakes – Large, mesh intakes span each side of the front panel to provide additional airflow to system.
ARGB Lighting System – Three pre-installed ARGB fans can be managed by either the motherboard or an included controller, connected by the included splitter, to create a comprehensive ARGB lighting system.
Certified compatible with: ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI and ASRock motherboards.
- Tempered Glass Side Panel – Hardware, custom-loop cooling, and the pure pride of the builder is shown in panoramic view through an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel.
- Optimized Airflow – Airflow is optimized by a collaboration between the Fine Mesh front panel, additional mesh intakes, top panel ventilation, and rear exhaust.
- Versatile Cooling Options – Support for up to seven 120mm fans and dual 360mm radiators on the top and front panel ensure that even the most extreme systems stay cool.
- Room For Upgrades – Support for up to a 410mm graphics card, a 165mm CPU cooler, and up to a 180mm PSU in length provides room for upgrades to stay ahead of the game.
*Product photos are for illustrative purposes only and are illustrative. The colors, inscriptions, parameters, dimensions, sizes, functions, and/or any other properties of the original products may look different from reality due to their visual characteristics, so please refer to the product properties specified in the product descriptions. If you have any questions, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook messages or phone: +370 652 54145
Warranty: 24 months for natural persons / 12 months for legal entities