|Manufacturer product number||MCB-B311L-KGNN-S00
|Form factor||Mini Tower|
|Size||435.5 x 410 x 217.5mm|
|Motherboard Support||Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX|
|Radiator Support||120 / 240mm (Top)
120 / 140 / 240 / 280 mm (Front)
120 mm (Back)
|Clearance||CPU Cooler: 166mm
PSU (ATX): 140mm, 325mm (w/o drive cage & front radiator)
The MasterBox MB311L ARGB is a Micro-ATX airflow PC case pre-installed with two ARGB fans and made to be built with the latest gaming hardware. The front panel’s façade is made entirely of Fine Mesh, placed between two honeycomb vents on either side to maximize airflow. Since running the latest games, smoothly, means keeping the latest hardware efficiently cooled, top panel ventilation offers the option to add even more cooling hardware - if nothing is mounted, the top panel acts as passive ventilation.
The internal layout was engineered for a high compatibility for the latest gaming hardware while also accounting for future upgrades. Following in the principles of the award-winning MB Series, versatility is paired with presentation to ensure that any gaming system built inside the MasterBox MB311L ARGB looks as good as it performs.
- Fine Mesh Front Panel – Cooler Master’s Fine Mesh design on the front panel is proven to provide proficient airflow while filtering out dust.
- Mesh Intakes – Large, mesh intakes span each side of the front panel to provide additional airflow to system.
- Dual ARGB Fans – Two pre-installed 120mm ARGB fans can be managed by the motherboard, and connected by theincluded splitter, to create a comprehensive ARGB lighting system.
- Optimized Airflow – Airflow is optimized by a collaboration between the Fine Mesh front panel, additional mesh intakes, top panel ventilation, and rear exhaust.
- Tempered Glass Side Panel – Hardware, custom-loop cooling, and the pure pride of the builder is shown in panoramic view through an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel.
- Adaptable Drive Cage – The drive cage is able to shift toward the front to accommodate for PSU space, backwards to provide additional radiator space, or even completely removed.
- Versatile Cooling Options – Support for up to six fans and front, top, and rear radiator support ensure that performance is not compromised.
- Room For Upgrades – Support for up to a 344mm graphics card, a 166mm CPU cooler, and up to a 325mm PSU in length provides room for upgrades to stay ahead of the game.
*Product photos are for illustrative purposes only and are illustrative. The colors, inscriptions, parameters, dimensions, sizes, functions, and/or any other properties of the original products may look different from reality due to their visual characteristics, so please refer to the product properties specified in the product descriptions. If you have any questions, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook messages or phone: +370 652 54145
Warranty: 24 months for natural persons / 12 months for legal entities