|Manufacturer product number||MLY-D36M-A18PA-R1|
|Socket compatibility||Intel® LGA 2066 / 2011-v3 / 2011 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 775
AMD TR4 /AM4/ AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ /AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1
|Size||165.1 x 130.9 x 111.8 mm|
|Noise Level||6 ~ 31dBA|
|Airflow||53.38CFM ±10%||Pressure||1.65 mmH2O ±10%|
|Speed||600 ~ 1 800 RPM|
MasterAir MA410M is our flagship 4 heatpipe cooler that comes with a new thermal detection sensor and specialized Addressable RGB lighting effects. The MasterAir MA410M inherits the excellent cooling performance and reliability from our Hyper series with our Continuous Direct Contact 2.0 technology. The special aluminum fin hexagon cutout gives the cooler an unique Addressable RGB glow that could be controlled through our controller that is provided. The thermal detection sensor will monitor the CPU temperature and display the change in temperature through color lighting. MA410M also comes with Dual MF120R fans that provides a push and pull configuration to maximize CPU cooling.
- Hexagon Hologram Aluminum Fin– Specialized hologram cutout for unique color lighting and excellent heat dissipation
- Thermal Detection SensorCPU temperature monitored by sensor and displayed through color lighting effects
- Air-Guide ArmorThe specially designed armor to guide the air flow and reduce dead spots.
- 28 Addressable RGB LEDFully Addressable RGB that is certified to sync with RGB Motherboard or controlled by MasterPlus+ (to be release soon)
- Continuous Direct Contact Technology 2.0 (CDC 2.0) - By compressing heatpipes together, there is 45% more surface area on the cooler base, providing improved heat dissipation over the previous version, CDC 1.0
*Product photos are for illustrative purposes only and are illustrative. The colors, inscriptions, parameters, dimensions, sizes, functions, and/or any other properties of the original products may look different from reality due to their visual characteristics, so please refer to the product properties specified in the product descriptions. If you have any questions, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook messages or phone: +370 652 54145
Warranty: 24 months for natural persons / 12 months for legal entities