|Manufacturer product number||RR-212TK-18PA-R1|
|Socket compatibility||Intel® LGA1200, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1151, LGA1150
|Size||159 x 120 x 110 mm|
|Noise Level||8 ~ 27dBA|
|Pressure||2.5 mmH2O ±10%|
|Speed||650 ~ 1800RPM ±10%|
Aluminum Black Top Cover and Push-and Pull Setup The Hyper 212 LED Turbo ARGB showcases our upgraded SickleFlow 120 ARGB fans with a dual fan setup for Push-Pull configuration. The fans boast an upgrade fan blade and frame design to enhance cooling capabilities while maintaining silent operation. With Addressable RGB and included mini addressable RGB controller certified for compatibility with various ARGB motherboards, it adds the touch of vibrancy to your build. Complimenting the aesthetics, it is designed with the jet black aluminum top cover for a premium finish. Its 4 heat pipes using Direct Contact Technology ensures a smooth contact surface to provide exceptional cooling efficiency.
- Mini Addressable RGB LED Controller Included Mini ARGB controller gives you versatility for your favorite color arrays.
- Premium Aluminum Black Top Cover - Black aluminum top cover offers a premium finish
- Dual SickleFlow 120 ARGB Fan - Redesigned curved blades and frame optimizes airflow and air pressure
- Direct Contact Technology - Direct Contact Technology using 4 copper heat pipes delivers exceptional heat dissipation
- Precise Combination of Air Flow and Heatsink - Stacked-fin array provides low airflow resistance allowing cooler air flow through the heatsink
*Product photos are for illustrative purposes only and are illustrative. The colors, inscriptions, parameters, dimensions, sizes, functions, and/or any other properties of the original products may look different from reality due to their visual characteristics, so please refer to the product properties specified in the product descriptions. If you have any questions, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook messages or phone: +370 652 54145
Warranty: 24 months for natural persons / 12 months for legal entities