|Manufacturer product number||MCM-H500-IGNN-S01|
|Form factor||Full Tower
|Size||525 x 502 x 228mm|
|Motherboard Support||Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX, SSI CEB, E-ATX (supports up to 12” x 12.2” motherboards, may impact cable management features)|
|Radiator Support||120 / 140 / 240mm (Top)
120 / 140 / 200 / 240 / 280 / 360mm (Front)
|Clearance||CPU Cooler: 167mm
PSU (ATX): 180mm
Two front panels, two 200mm ARGB fans, and a handle to grip onto when the adrenaline kicks in. The MasterCase H500 is established as the go-to ATX PC case for high performance airflow. Now, with 200mm ARGB fans, its legacy is upgraded with premium lighting.
Each choice of front panels decide whether the build will excel at ruthless airflow performance or head-turning aesthetics. Of course, the mesh is the ideal choice for providing the pre-installed fans with high volumes of fresh air. The transparent panel, on the other hand, parades those fans in crystal clear view.
With the included accessories, substantial ventilation, and iconic H-Series design elements, the MasterCase H500 retains all of the advantages of the original while adding ARGB fans for good measure.
- Mesh and Transparent Front Panel – Both the mesh and transparent front panel are included for maximized airflow and offering a crystal-clear view of the fans.
- Dual 200mm ARGB Fans – The iconic, addressable RGB fans are the core of the H-Series in design and function, capable of operating quietly while moving high volumes of air due to their size.
ARGB Lighting System – The pre-installed ARGB fans can be managed by either the motherboard or an included controller, connected by the included splitter, to create a comprehensive ARGB lighting system.
Certified compatible with: ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI and ASRock motherboards.
- Tempered Glass Side Panel – Gaming hardware, custom-loop cooling, and the pure pride of the builder is shown in panoramic view through an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel.
- Optimized Airflow – Filtered ventilation on the top panel provides additional thermal support while also offering mounting options for future cooling upgrades.
- Case Handle – Hidden on the top panel is an integrated handle for efficient transport and utility.
*Product photos are for illustrative purposes only and are illustrative. The colors, inscriptions, parameters, dimensions, sizes, functions, and/or any other properties of the original products may look different from reality due to their visual characteristics, so please refer to the product properties specified in the product descriptions. If you have any questions, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook messages or phone: +370 652 54145
Warranty: 24 months for natural persons / 12 months for legal entities